Friday, 10 November 2017
Wales vs Georgia
Hi everyone,
another reminder that tickets are in the office ready for collection (by an adult).
Seating: I have tried to seat us in groups around your child's year group as best as I can as I have had to accommodate pairs and groups of 3 and 4. As you will see the adult seating is in front of the child seats. This needs to be the other way around as it's better for the children to sit in front for better viewing.
Groups of three: There are a few families with groups of three that I've tried to sit next to another group of three - you may need to swap some seats amongst yourselves (I have put a note on your envelopes if so).
Other seat swapping: It usually works best for the children to sit together in rows with parents behind but some people like to swap around once we are seated but can you can be flexible organise this amongst yourselves when we are all seated, e.g. if the children want to swap or if younger siblings want to sit next to an adult.
Remember we are all meeting at the stadium so make your own travel arrangements to and from the game.
As we are pitch side it's a good idea to get there early to see warm-ups on the pitch and we are likely to be near one of the fire cannons that are placed around the pitch which is good fun for the children to see.
Look forward to seeing you all there,
Come on Wales!!

No comments:
Post a Comment