Dear parents,
I am pleased to announce that I have managed to secure a booking of 50 seats (20 adult, 30 child) for the forthcoming Wales international football friendly against the Netherlands. The match will be taking place on Friday 13th November 2015, at The Cardiff City Stadium - KO 19:45.
Tickets are priced as followed £20 adult £5 child and will be on a first come first served basis. If demand exceeds the amount reserved I will do my best to apply for more but cannot guarantee the seats would be right next to the original booking. I am offering the tickets to all pupils in Year 5 and 6 initially but will offer to Year 4 pupils towards the end of the week, if there is availability.
If you are interested in attending the game please ask your child to collect an application form (that will be handed out this week) and return to me as soon as possible to confirm your interest in attending.
The format will be that each child is to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, making your own travel arrangements to arrive at the game, but we will all sit together as a school. If your child would like to attend but you can’t take them personally it if fine if parents make an agreement for their child to attend with a friend’s parent as long as I know who is responsible for each child. If you have other siblings you wish to bring that will be fine but please specify on the order form.
I have arranged many similar trips with my previous school and it has always worked well. As we have a small block of seats often the parents sit together with the children sitting together in front but that can be arranged when we meet in the stadium for those who would wish to sit with their child or those bringing younger siblings.
If you have any queries please let me know.
Best wishes,
Mr Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment