We then had the opportunity to have some free time playing in the sunshine before our activities began at 2pm. As is the aim of the trip the whole class has been split up amongst 12 different activities groups working with lots of different children from other schools in the cluster. There were some really exciting activities on this afternoon including, zipwire, abseiling, crate challenge and archery.
We have just completed our evening activity 'Capture The Flag' which was good fun and a bit of an interesting twist on the traditional game of stuck in the mud. Everyone is having lots of fun so far on what must have been one of the hottest days of the year.
It will be time for bed soon and I'm sure they will all be going straight to sleep..............
But a full day of activities to look forward to tomorrow.
Miss Key and I have been taking photographs of the activities and I have tried to add some photos to the blog but they aren't loading up on the wifi we are using but I will persevere and try to add some tomorrow!
Mr Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment