Now Mr. Jones is at home with a cup of sweet tea, he can report how proud he was, not only of our team on the pitch but off it too. A fantastic commitment from all our players; wise heads from our older players who took control of the team on the pitch, and determination to get stuck in from our first time competitive players.
Out of three games we won the first, but lost the second two, though unlike other schools that were playing their strongest teams each game, we were cycling our squads to make sure everyone got blooded.
I would like to thank all the parents and family members who provided transportation; we of course can't get all the things done without your support. I apologise that there are no photos, as despite taking a camera I was so concerned it getting everyone through in one piece I forgot to use it. I will try to remember to take a team shot on Friday so we can at least show off our team.
Finally a big slap on the back to Cameron who took the team captain role for the first two games and took it upon himself to drill our team in scrum formation and chose team positions before kick off. It is always great to see pupils take responsibility on without being asked to do so. Well-done Cameron.