I have reserved 60 tickets for the autumn international Wales vs Japan. The game will be taking place on Saturday 19th November 2016 at 2.30pm at the Principality (Millenium) stadium.
This is a great opportunity for the children to experience the atmosphere of an international at an affordable cost. It is the only match that has specially priced child tickets at £10 and adult tickets are priced at £20 as all the other autumn internationals are full priced tickets. I have been able to secure us seats close to the pitch to try and maximise the viewing for the children.
Initially I will offer tickets to current Year 4 and 5 children (next years Year 5 and 6 pupils). If there are are tickets available I will offer them to the current Year 3 pupils.
As the game is on a Saturday the format will be that children will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian and I will be present along with other members of the teaching staff. If you arrange for your child to go with another parent that is fine, as long as I have notification of who has responsibility for your child. I will also allow you to purchase tickets for siblings of your children if you wish.
If you are interested in watching the game ask your child to collect a booking form from me next week where you commit to paying for tickets and I will collect payment later this month.
Many thanks,
Mr Ball

No comments:
Post a Comment