Thursday, 2 July 2015

Liddington: Day 2

The children have had a fabulous full day of activities bonding with their new classmates and they have avoided sunstroke as we were lucky to have an overcast day which kept the children nice and cool.
 
The day ended with a really exciting campfire with some traditional games and songs and some birthday tributes and cakes were shared with Rachel and Morgan.
 
They still seem to have lots of energy but are busy sorting their rooms out ready for the mornings activities and our departure tomorrow.

I'm persevering to add on some more photos but it's likely that I will have to upload some more tomorrow and then I will hand all the photos over to Mrs Rees when we arrive home.

I will keep school updated with our estimated time of arrival and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Mr Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment