The bus has left the hotel on the long journey home. As you are probably aware there was a little accident on the mountain which means that I will not be on board the bus but instead flying home tomorrow. I'm proud to say that the children did not let it affect them in any way. In fact Connor Paskell did his second black run and nearly all of them skiied from the summit. When I showed the girls where they had been on a map they were speechless at what they had achieved. Everyone has been well behaved and a credit to me, the school and of course to you the parents. I would take them abroad again. I will try to upload more photos and create a DVD for each child on my return.
Mr Llewellyn from Pontyclun will phone the school when they are at the Severn Bridge. ETA is about 3pm but it depends if they get their ferry otherwise they will have to wait until there is room on the next available ferry.